Did you know your favorite Coca Cola drink is not just a thirst quencher but it’s also a cleaning agent? No joke. I know it’s hard to believe but before you throw Coke bottles at me, hear me out.
First, Coke was invented with the idea of it being a medicine to cure addiction to morphine, dyspepsia, neurasthenia, headaches, and yes, even impotence (who knew?!). This was invented by Pharmacist, John Pemberton in 1885 when the first drink was an alcoholic beverage called French Coca Wine. The wine turned into carbonated drink when the City of Atlanta prohibited him from selling his invention. I digress.
Coke, because of its highly intense phosphate ingredient needs to heal itself and uses calcium available in your bones to replenish it. That depletion becomes dangerous and without it you can get osteoporosis so you need to reproduce calcium again by eating certain foods that includes Vitamin D that helps absorb calcium to your body.
If you read Coca Cola’s history, it’s not something you should be proud of and more regulation should be done so you get to live longer and give your body only the best dose of nutrition to make you live healthier and hopefully, longer.
Now what is Coke good for? We’re not here to insult Coke (nor Pepsi and other cola companies) but just in case you have Coke in your refrigerator or stock pile and you need it for certain emergencies then grab one bottle and don’t hesitate to use it for your moments of crisis. We thank thoughtpursuits.com for these ideas:
1. Cleans burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
2. Cleans tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
3. Removes gum from hair; dip into a small bowl of Coke, leave a few minutes. Gum will wipe off.
4. Cleans a toilet; pour around bowl, leave for a while, flush clean.
5. Makes pennies shine; soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish.
6. Removes rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil. Also loosens rusty bolts
If you want to see fourteen (14) more uses of Coke then just get it here:
history of coke
high calcium content foods
20 uses of Coke
Read more at: http://www.thoughtpursuits.com/20-practical-uses-coca-cola-proof-coke-belong-human-body/